Sunday, August 16, 2009

Welcome to the world of an American conductor...

Finally, I have taken the plunge and created my own blog! As Susie M. wrote on Conductor, "A Blog should most certainly be inserted in the list of the 10 most important things a woman should have, alongside the cordless drill and the little black dress." I am happy to now have my own blog, and will work on getting that cordless drill.


References
Mallett, Susie. 8 March 2008. http://www.susie-mallett.org/2008/03/little-black-dress.html

8 comments:

  1. Welcome aboard the Conductive Education blogosphere

    Keep'em coming...

    And may there be many more like you!


    Andrew.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely surprise Kasey, to find your blog at the end of a lovely working day.

    It has always been nice having you around on my blog even nicer now that I will be able to read yours.

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kasey, I've added a link to your blog on the Conductive Web.
    http://www.netvibes.com/conductiveweb#CE_Blogs
    Best wishes. Norman

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, everyone, for the lovely welcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Kasey,

    I got so excited when I read about your blog on Conductive World.
    I am very much looking forward to reading you.
    What lovely news to us all in this still small cyber world of CE bloggers. Welcome to this new dimension of reality!:))
    With love, Judit

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with all the above, Kasey, and will look forward to reading future postings. I'm not sure if I've missed something, but can you tell what the photograph is of?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gill,

    I just added the photo. I'm trying to decide if I like it. It was taken in Hungary.

    ReplyDelete